- for the many acts of kindness and generosity that I have heard about and witnessed.
- for the thoughtful, creative, collaborative work done by faculty and staff to make opening school without the use of four important buildings possible and successful.
- for the support of our parent community that we have felt like never before.
- for the structure and routine that provide a safe zone for all whose homes are very different now.
- for the empathy and compassion that I witness multiple times each day as we learn of the current circumstances of faculty and students.
- for the spirit of this place where spiritual growth in the midst of challenge is ongoing and our fine Chaplain keeps us focused daily on God’s healing presence and peace.
Middle School Division Head